Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain, Peru
June 17-24, 2017
Want to be Scott’s travel companion on a luxury yoga trip to Peru? You will not only enjoy the beauty of Peru’s incredible landscape and its sacred sites, and relish in its delicious food and drink, but you will visit transformative grassroots projects helping the children of Peru. Experience the local culture in a way that most tourists do not have the chance to do.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Daily yoga led by Ted McDonald
- The Hiram Bingham (Orient Express) train to Machu Picchu
- Incredible organic vegetarian meals and chakra gardens in the Sacred Valley
- A hike to the picturesque Rainbow Mountain
- Luxury hotel stays in Cuzco and Aguas Calientes
- Playing with children at traditional Qu’echuan schools in the Andes; shopping, eating, drinking and a whole lotta’ fun
This trip is organized by Adventure Yoga Retreats and 50% of the profits will benefit GO Campaign. For more information, visit:
Deadline to sign up for Peru trip is Dec. 31 2016!