Robert Pattinson has been an incredibly valued supporter of GO campaign for years. His passion for improving the lives of children around the world has allowed him to become an inspiring advocate for GO Campaign’s mission. In 2015 we had the honor and privilege of naming Robert as our first Ambassador. Truly, we couldn’t feel more grateful to have his continued support through the years. Each year, GO Campaign has challenged Robert’s incredible fans to donate in honor of him. And each year, you, the fans, have showed up in a big way. From the “House that Twilight Built” – which gives lodging, food, and a place to study to girls from rural villages in Cambodia as they re-enter secondary school – to ending gender discrimination in Nepal and so much in between – countless vulnerable children have been provided life changing opportunities by your support.
This fall, we’re leading up to the GO Campaign 2018 Gala on Saturday, October 20th with a challenge to Robert’s fans. Can you raise $5,000 in 30 days in Robert’s honor? We know you can because you have before, many times! Imagine his face when he finds out how much good continues to happen in his name. We think it might look a little like this:
As always, we love to hear from you – tell us #WhyIGO, #SharetheGOlove with your friends, & #GOgive!
It is because #weGOforRob that change is happening, and we look forward to showing you just how far your dollars go. Stay tuned.
Prefer to donate using Paypal instead of the GO Website? It’s easy! Just follow these steps:
- Log on to your personal account
- Click on “Pay or Send Money” on the right hand side
- Go to “Send Money to Family and Friends”
- Type in our GO Campaign donations email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a note to let us know that your donation should be allocated to Robert Pattinson’s 32thBirthday Campaign
- Click “Next” and on the final page click “Send Money”
- Once we receive your donation, we will update the thermometer with Paypal donations at the end of every day. Please note that all donations made through the GO website will automatically update the thermometer.
- We will send you a TY letter!