Join us either morning in our West LA office or call in!
We’re excited to welcome our esteemed travel curator and guide, Louise Nicholson, to our office in West LA this coming Wednesday, August 28 and Thursday, August 29 at 9am.
Louise will be joined by GO Campaign founder Scott Fifer for an information session on our upcoming trip to India, February 23-March 3, 2020!
Whether this is your first time abroad, or you have traveled with us before, this is an amazing opportunity to learn everything you need to know about the cities we’re visiting and the partners we’re meeting. No question is too small!
If you can’t make the Information Session in person, that’s okay! We can Skype or conference call you in.
A few things about THIS trip:
- We’re visiting GO partners and experiencing the cities of Mumbai, Rishikesh, and Jaipur.
- It is truly a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get down on the ground and meet our Local Heroes and the children they serve.
- This trip offers in-depth visits to four incredible community-based programs, each totally unique and insightful.
- These experiences are not available to regular India travelers. We are able to bring you to them, thanks to our close relationship with our partners.
- You will experience the kind of ‘digging deeper’ that most people want when they visit India, but few have the chance to achieve.
- Between visiting with the children, our group will see the sights, shops, and enjoy the local cuisine of each city!
A few things about Louise Nicholson:
- An esteemed British arts journalist, author, historian, travel expert and and lecturer, she knows India intimately through 40 years of visits and study.
- Just like you, she is dedicated to GO Campaign’s mission of giving opportunity to children around the world.
- She is essentially as close as you can get to India before actually being there!