Meet Robert Pattinson at the 2021 GO Gala!
We are so excited to give you and a friend the chance to enter to win the opportunity to meet Robert Pattinson at the 2021 GO Gala! Package also includes travel accommodations of 2 nights at a hotel in Los Angeles and up to $1,400 voucher for the airline of your choosing.
Step 1: Complete the the entry form on this page and select your entry level to win the change to meet Robert Pattinson at the 2021 GO Gala in Los Angeles!
Step 2: Register to attend the GO Global Gala here and tune in on 10/24 to find out if you’re the winner on 10/24!
- $10 – 100 entries to win
- $25 – 250 entries to win
- $50 – 1,000 entries to win
- $100 – 2,000 entries to win
Rob’s fans have been so incredibly generous and supportive of our mission year after year and we are beyond grateful for your loyalty and dedication! Every entry will have a REAL IMPACT and bring Covid relief to thousands children around the world, as well as programs promoting racial justice for youth in communities across the US.
- Winner will be announced at the GO Global Gala on October 24, 2020 and contacted via email.
- Should the winner not respond by Monday October 26th at 8am PST, winner will have forfeited and GO Campaign will select another winner.
- GO Campaign will contact the winner directly.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- If Robert Pattinson is professionally unavailable to attend the Gala in person, this meet and greet will be done virtually.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won through GO Campaign. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a future date, based on pending Covid-19 safety regulations.
- Travel and accommodations must be used by the winner and may not be sold or exchanged.
- Participant must be at least 18 or accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Ineligible Countries: Winners must not be residents of Belgium, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Italy, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria or Thailand. We love everybody; however, some countries don’t love sweepstakes. So, we have to restrict entries from those countries. This means that most campaigns are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and most countries around the world, but they’re void in all countries on the United States list of embargoed countries, as well as in countries where local laws prohibit entry into sweepstakes.
Since 2006, GO Campaign has directly improved the lives of over 160,000 vulnerable children around the world by partnering with 166 pioneering Local Heroes, delivering local solutions to communities in 37 countries. GO Campaign shines a light on grassroots programs and has funded over 430 projects, giving children the opportunity to education, medical care, shelter, food, clean water and a fair chance in life.
GO identifies, carefully vets, then listens to Local Heroes around the world who are advocating for change to help vulnerable children in their communities thrive, because they know better than anyone what they need.
GO’s grants have a direct impact. With administrative and fundraising expenses covered by auctions and private sponsorship, 100% of private donations goes to their partners. Unlike many large aid organizations, government agencies are not involved, therefore there is no red tape involved. GO follows donor dollars to ensure every donation has the intended impact.
With GO, donors directly connect with projects. Whether it’s through in person or virtual travels or volunteer opportunities, no matter how you’re engaged they give everybody the opportunity to see just how easy it is to change a life.
The winner will be announced at the GO Campaign Virtual Global Gala on 10.24 at 6pm PDT! The Gala is free, but you MUST register to attend! Click here! Join Robert Pattinson, alongside fellow Ambassadors Lily Collins & Ewan McGregor, to find out if you’re the lucky winner – PLUS enjoy musical performances by HAIM, Judith Hill, Ewan McGregor & Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and David Foster & Katharine McPhee.
Thank you for being a part of the important work we are doing for children around the world….Thank you for helping us GO!